Credit Control Admin
This a fantastic opportunity for someone to kick start their financial career with a entry level Credit control admin role. With continues support offered, this is a role that will allow you to learn and grow with the company
My client are a prestigious construction company in Potters Bar. They are looking for a Credit Control admin to come into the team
The key responsibilities for this Credit control admin role are:
- Completing routine data entry on systems.
- Completing routine calculations.
- Processing confidential data and applying updates. Ensuring the verification and validation of data.
- Ensuring the correct application of statutory regulations in respect of data.
- Investigating and resolving queries via reference to historical data
- Resolving queries via telephone and email.
The successful candidate must be immediately available
- Competitive hourly rate