Senior Credit Controller
• Responsible for credit control of three ledgers - approx. 50, 75 and 250 live accounts
• Create banking sheets in respect of receipts and input and allocate onto relevant ledgers on the Accounting system.
• Input of invoices and Credit notes to relevant ledgers.
• Sending out monthly statements
• Filing of invoices and remittance advise on a regular basis (weekly)
• Attend fortnightly /monthly meetings with various departments to resolve any issues arising from the clients and assist in resolving these.
• Update reports of the fortnightly / monthly meetings above and circulate to relevant members for follow up on actions agreed at meetings.
• Assist with other functions within accounts department to cover for holidays and sickness