Accounts Payable Assistant
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
The client are a growing retail business that require an Accounts Assistant candidate with a good understanding of Accounts Payable Assistant to join their team as a senior member of the AP team.
the key responsibilities for the Accounts Payable Assistant will include the below:
- Review supplier invoices for authorisation
- Review and verify expenses
- Three way matching of Invoices with PO's
- Maintaining a log of all invoices received
- Set up weekly payment runs
- Send out remittance advice
- Respond to all payment/invoice queries from staff and suppliers.
- Assist with journal postings at month end
- To work on banking and other reconciliations where required and in providing auditors with information
The successful candidate for the Accounts Payable Assistant will need to have experience of the above duties and be confident with three way matching of invoices. Having worked in a retail industry or FMCG and be studying AAT would be a benefit.
This is a full time permanent Accounts Payable Assistant with a salary starting from £24k.