Senior Financial Accountant
The key purpose of this role is to maintain, develop and implement group wide accounting policies and procedures in order to ensure that statutory reporting is accurate having been through robust checks and balances. In addition the role will be responsible for all statutory accounts, VAT, corporate tax and other regulatory filings and will provide guidance on technical matters to the wider accounts team
This is a fantastic opportunity too join a world renowned retail company, which has been rapidly expanding since 1981, with millions of staff members globally- doing better than ever.
To be a senior figure, working well alone as well as supporting the team.
- Degree educated, ideally in finance, accounting or business
- ACA or equivalent qualified
- Audit background with demonstratable background in technical accounting, ideally covering international groups
Team player who is self motivated and pro-active in approach
- Ability to lead own workload and seek improvements in processes and procedures
- Able to manage multiple priorities, ensuring deadlines are met and all angles are covered
- Technically strong with the ability to share complex accounting principles with both finance and non-finance managers
- Great Pension scheme
- Impressive holiday options