Accounts Payable Specialist
An Accounts Payable Specialist is required for a permanent position within a fast growth financial services trading company based in the City in London.
One of the world's leading trading firms with offices in the US and Asia as well as UK and Europe.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day Accounts Payable operations for the London and Singapore businesses. The role will also involve close working with the primary finance head office team in Chicago.
- Responsible for all accounts payable duties for the Netherlands and Asian entities, including bill entry, three-way match for purchase orders, and vendor payments
- Manage vendors, including timely responding to vendor inquiries
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure accuracy
- Participate in designing and implementing improvements to the underlying processes and systems
- Perform other duties/ad hoc projects as assigned by AP Team Lead
- Provide accounts payable backup to other AP Specialists as needed
- You must be an organised and detail-oriented Accounts Payable Specialist with a proven track record of succeeding in a fast-paced organisation.
- Able to work collaboratively with other members of the Finance team and be able to set up process improvements.
- Degree educated
- Strong Excel
- Netsuite experience desirable
- Multi tasker
- Previous Financial Services or FinTech experience desirable
Competitive salary and benefits package.