Finance Business Partner
On behalf of a client based East of Reading I am recruiting for a Permanent Finance Business Partner to join their expanding finance department.
My client has recently relocated in to brand new offices based East of Reading, they have plenty of parking and are easily accessible by all other major transport links.
The Permanent Part Qualified Finance Business Partner will be reporting to the Financial Controller with the following duties:
- Develop financial knowledge of budget holders and define review processes to support effective prioritisation of investment/spend activities
- Co-ordinate the Forecasting and Business Planning exercises
- Assist in evaluation of investment/commercial opportunities and resource allocation decisions
- Co-ordinate and review month-end process
- Monitor results against forecast/budget and provide accurate, timely financial management information and commentary
- Ensure control of business operations in line with Group policy.
- Implement internal financial controls within supported areas in accordance with both internal and external standards
The successful Part Qualified Permanent Finance Business Partner will have the following attributes:
- Previous commercial accounting experience, preferably with an audit firm background
- Be Part Qualified in ACA/ACCA/CIMA studying for final exams.
- Attention to details and a hands on approach
- Ability to work in a small team
- Able to manage multiple work streams and deliver to deadlines
- Good communicator with the ability to explain accounting requirements to non finance teams
- Confidence to challenge the existing way of doing things
The salary on offer is dependent upon the Permanent Finance Business Partner's level of experience and qualification, circa £32,000 - £37,000, plus a benefits package.