Senior Finance Manager - Logistics Division
The interim Senior Finance Manager position is for 6 months on a FTC at a reputable FMCG business with a national presence.
Our client has an immediate need for an interim Senior Finance Manager to join the business in their logistics division.
- Input into the annual business plan and improvement programmes for Finance and other business areas
- Drive a culture of financial and operational control and optimisation
- Work with multiple business areas to build budgets for key financial metrics, ensure these are understood and provide challenge and action when not met
- Drive the team to take ownership for the planning and management of financial processes, ensuring control throughout; review and challenge to ensure accuracy and value add output
- Deep understanding of the current trading environment, investigating and articulating the short term and long term implications of any changes to senior stakeholders
- Lead and deliver change activity focused on improving sales, service, profitability and cash. Create a restless culture of continuous improvement across the function to focus on services, costs, cash flow by involving colleagues in joint problem solving
- Support senior managers and directors in the delivery of medium sized budgets along with supporting smaller budget areas (multi millions)
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior stakeholders to understand and meet their needs; driving a culture of teamwork across the function and wider organisation
- Provide leadership to the team, supporting and developing colleagues.
- Qualified Accountant - ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- An ability to deliver in a complex, fast paced environment
- Experience of leading and managing a team
- Excellent analytical thinking and numerical skills
- Track record in a large complex business, identifying and leading business change projects
- Significant commercial and financial understanding
- Logistics experience is desirable but not essential.
6 month FTC
Competitive salary of £65,000 - £85,000 depending on experience