Payroll Administrator Temp to Perm or Perm Opportunity Stafford c.£24,000
Your new company
Your new company are a leader in their field based in Stafford and are looking for Payroll Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
Your day to day role will give you the freedom to manage your workload across the responsibilities listed below. Support will be immediately at hand should you need it. A full training and development plan will be agreed upon commencement.
- Payroll administration duties from start to end of process
- Use of SAGE 50 payroll
- Processing/calculating weekly/monthly timesheets
- Recording of employees overseas working
- Inputting of payroll data on to spreadsheets
- Pensions administration
- Some manual payroll calculation (Gross/Net)
- Processing timesheets into accounts programme
- Processing employee expenses
- Support with reporting requirements (internal and external)
- Dealing with queries
- Working in a confidential environment and used to data protection legislation
- Other general administrative duties reasonably associated with the role
What you'll need to succeed
- Microsoft packages knowledge, in particular Excel, Word and Outlook
- SAGE 50 experience
- Sage Payroll experience
- Understanding payroll legislation
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Organisational skills
- You must be able to work on your own initiative and able to prioritise your work load
- Processing end to end payroll
- Team work skills
- Flexible and proactive
- Able to stay calm under pressure
- Desirable - Payroll qualification, business, finance or administration qualification at further education level
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of c.£24,000 depending on experience, a great team environment, 28 days holiday including bank holidays, standard pension scheme, training and on boarding process.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.