Finance Consultant - CIMA studiers/part-qualified
- Collecting and analyzing business requirements for Oracle financial projects
- Consulting the client on business and Finance processes
- Designing the solution, applying workarounds where applicable
- Providing training on the application to the end-users
- Preparing business documents
- Must have good accounting knowledge
- Strong analytical skills with good problem-solving abilities
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Must be a team player with an assertive & persuasive attitude
- Must be ready to get trained in Oracle and pursue career as Oracle functional consultant
- Must be open to travel within UK as per the project requirement. Candidate may get deputed to European projects (with associated travel) based on the availability and the openness to travel.
- Oracle ERP / Fusion training by Industry Experts
- Global exposure-opportunities to travel across the globe for long term / short term assignments
- Rapid career growth
- Flexible working hours
Evosys, an Oracle Platinum Partner with 13 years' experience, focuses exclusively on Oracle Cloud implementation and consultancy to cater to the needs of a market which demands high-quality, future-proof solutions. We’re one of the fastest-growing Oracle Cloud partners, with customers who have adopted all Oracle SaaS solutions including ERP, HCM, SCM, CRM, Hyperion (PBCS), BI and PaaS. We are a process-centric organization that believes in specialized solutions and have demonstrated an exceptional record in implementation for different verticals like Healthcare, Finance, Logistics, Manufacturing and Distribution across public and private sectors.
Evosys is headquartered in India with offices in USA, UK, Netherlands, Dubai, Egypt, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Singapore, Australia & Malaysia with a global team of 1200+ employees.
Apply for Finance Consultant - CIMA studiers/part-qualified
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly