Finance Business Partner
To support the European Finance Director, providing financial planning and analysis to his region. Working alongside a Interim Finance Analyst. This is a highly commercial role with significant responsibility and senior stakeholder management for the major European portfolio.
The right candidate will:
- Be qualified with 5-10 years post qualified experience in an in-house role.
- Have strong FP&A skill set
- Have evidence of strong & effective stakeholder management.
- Be a strong user of Hyperion (Enterprise/HFMetc), Advanced Excel and Advanced PowerPoint
- Have excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Have the ability to work in a standalone role
- Preferably have experience of international exposure, and private equity
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Analyse and review monthly country and regional performance and provide commentary and insights
- Support the planning and forecasting process for the region, reviewing and challenging submissions and ensuring delivery to deadlines.
- Support the European FD in developing reporting procedures and templates and to continuously upgrade performance management
- Lead on and support process improvement initiatives
- Analyse trends and KPI's and support the Regional FD in making recommendations to maximise opportunities and manage risks to ensure targets are met
- Complete adhoc projects and analysis as required
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.