Accounts Payable Clerk with Sage (Temporary role starting ASAP)
This role, Accounts Payable Clerk with Sage (Temporary role starting ASAP), is an urgent requirement for a candidate with experience to clear down a backlog of reconciliations.
Our client are a large Media company and are looking for someone switched on and enthusiastic to join the team for at least 6 months.
The role requires the candidate to start next week/ ASAP.
Our client are large Media company based in the City of London near to Green Park and Oxford Street.
The role is an excellent opportunity to work for a big brand in a fun and vibrant team.
Since the role will initially be clearing a backlog of reconciliations, the successful candidate must be happy to get stuck in and work in a fast paced environment.
If the candidate performs well then there may be an opportunity for a permanent role.
This role, Accounts Payable Clerk with Sage (Temporary role starting ASAP), involves:
- Assisting with clearing a backlog of bank reconciliations, supplier statement reconciliations and account reconciliations
- Investigating for missing PO numbers
- Ensuring each PO/ invoice is applied to the correct cost centre
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Matching, batching and coding purchase invoices
- Setting up new suppliers on the system
- Suggesting process improvement ideas to streamline the AP process
- Working on Sage and Paprika
- Paid hourly
- Temporary role initially for 6 months with the potential to become permanent
- Based in the City of London near to Green Park
- Accountancy focused
The candidate we are looking for, Accounts Payable Clerk with Sage (Temporary role starting ASAP), must:
1. Be experienced in purchase ledger and feel confident in this area
2. Be immediatly available to start work
3. Be happy to commit to a temporary assignment
This is a great opportunity to work for a large and reputable company, and start ASAP!