Finance Business Partner
Fantastic Commercially focused Finance Business Partner role for Successful Construction and Facilities Management business in West Kent.
Successful and growing Group with a broad range of business interests. Robust and highly talented leadership team, and a fantastic reputation within the market.
As Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for all financial reporting matters for a key division, which has an annual turnover of £78 million.
- Preparation of the monthly accounts, rolling forecasts, Most Likely Outturn and the annual budgets.
- To ensure forecasts and budgets have been developed from a sound basis and key assumptions have been tested.
- To review and challenge existing processes and procedures, and to identify areas of weakness which need to be addressed.
- To drive improvements in processes by bringing together other parts of the business to implement change.
- To manage capital expenditure in line with the agreed budget.
To be successful in this Kent based Finance Business Partner role you must have good accounting and investment appraisal skills. You will have strong WIP and project evaluation skills. Ideally you will have used Oracle V12 and Insight, although this isn't essential. We are looking for candidates with Construction experience, with excellent commercial skills and a strong customer focus.
- Attractive base salary depending on experience
- Holiday that exceeds statutory limits
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Access to discounts on retailers, day trips, sport equipment and airport parking.
- Employee Assistant Programme
- 24 hour access to on site gym
- Access to our onsite restaurant
- Life Assurance
- Free Parking
- Career & professional development.
- Vodafone discounts