Finance Business Partner
- Finance point of contact for business unit Director & wider team, providing analysis and insight to support decision making.
The client is a well known nationwide retialer with a large presence.
- Daily/Weekly Sales, Margin & Cost reporting.
- In depth analysis of product / store / event performance.
- Adhoc reporting of trials / projects and seasonal events.
- Basket Analysis & interpreting large data sets.
- Stock Depletion & Wastage reporting.
- Presentation at Weekly Hospitality Trade & Planning Meetings
- Assist in production of all business unit related Board Papers & Post investment reviews
- Assist in overseeing Procure Wizard system to ensure data integrity.
- Assist in Payroll & Cost analysis for Retail teams.
- Preparation of budgets, including Sales, Margin, Discounts, etc & other Target Setting
- Competitor & Market monthly reporting.
- To continuously review processes to improve efficiency of tasks.
- Provision of timely, accurate, adhoc Management Information
- Candidates must be qualified accountant in CIMA/ACCA or equivalent.
- Advanced knowledge of excel essential, PowerPivot/Data Model knowledge preferred. Experience with Power BI and Power Point beneficial.
- Candidates should have a strong attention to detail with the ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Candidates should have excellent presentation skills with the ability to deliver results in an engaging format both written & orally.
- Candidates will be self-motivated, confident, enquiring, team players with strong communication & inter personal skills.
- Candidates will be adaptable & flexible, adapting to the needs of the business at short notice.
- Candidates must be able to prioritise workload and work to a limited brief.
Clear development opportunities and career path are on offer as well as an excellent package.