Our client is a medium sized charity with a highly effective finance team. The Management Accountant will work with the Head of Finance from the London office working with and influencing a variety of stakeholders.
The Charity is a fast growing organisation that has seen significant expansion over the last few years. The charity focuses on dealing with issues regarding animal welfare across the UK and has had a significant impact on the issue over the last few years.
They are looking for a new Management Accountant to join their team that has a real belief in their mission and values.
The successful Management Accountant, working in the accountancy department, will have a passion for working in charities and will need previous experience of dealing with senior stakeholders. Overall the roles time is evenly split between management reporting and business partnering.
The role has the following responsibility's:
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- To lead and co-ordinate the preparation of the annual budgets, and the ongoing monitoring of actual and forecast financial performance.
- Develop and maintain excellent business partnering arrangements ensuring the provision of reliable and timely financial information and analysis.
- To contribute to the overall financial plan ensuring that the plan supports the long term viability and development of the business.
- Engaging with senior stakeholders on a regular basis to provide consistent financial support.
You will be a CCAB qualified accountant from a Charity, commercial or practice background and with strong technical ability. Furthermore the ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Production of management accounts, budgets and forecasts.
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders and advising on financial issue.
- It is desirable that you have some exposure to the Not for Profit Sector.
£45,000, 10% pension, flexible working hours and options to work from home.