Graduate Management Accountant
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Finance team in Milton Keynes for a Graduate Management Accountant within our EMEA Management Accounts team.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for a newly graduated, enthusiastic and motivated individual who is passionate about beginning their career in finance. you'll be involved with all aspects of a management accountant role from monthly accounting to supporting the budgeting and forecasting processes to adhoc analysis and reporting.
To be successful in this role you'll be recent finance or business graduate obtaining at least a 2.1 along with strong academics including A-levels. You must be engaging, proactive, personable and hard working with a desire and willingness to learn.
In addition, you’ll have an analytical mind, be resourceful and solution orientated, be socially skilled and a team player. Any potential candidate must have the desire to study for ACCA/CIMA in their own time. 2 days of study leave is offered per exam.
What we offer
- highly competitive starting salary of Up to £25,000 plus ACCA/CIMA Study Support
- 27 days annual leave with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days
- company-paid private medical insurance
- an excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- a wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle