Sales Ledger / Credit Control Clerk
Sales Ledger / Credit Control Clerk - Russell Square, London - £18,000 - £20,000
Your new company
This role is working for a successful hotel company located in Russell Square. This is an amazing opportunity for someone to develop their experience and get into a great junior Sales Ledger / Credit Control position.
Your new role
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Post city ledger receipts & Allocate cash received from customers
- Raising Wine and other Invoices
- Credit Control for all customers
- Sending statements out to customers
- Ensuring customer accounts are up to date and accurate
- Dealing with customer queries
- Agent Commissions
- Filing and all other ad hoc duties within the department
- Undertake other ad hoc duties in support of the Accounts department and/or the wider Imperial London Hotels group as and when required.
What you'll need to succeed
- 6 months experience within a similar role
- A person who is willing to learn and develop their existing skills
What you'll get in return
In return, the successful candidate will receive competitive benefits including a competitive salary, pension scheme, quarterly bonus, private healthcare, dental insurance, vision insurance and wellness programme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.