Assistant Accountant/Finance Analyst
Working closely with the Head of Finance and FP&A Manager you will ensure that the clients financial commitments (P&L, working capital and cash flow) are met and ensure optimal business performance.
The client is a growing and exciting business based in North Manchester who offer brilliant opportunities for all employees. This is a brilliant time to join this business and be a part of their continued growth.
- Monthly revenue and operating income variance analysis.
- Monthly, quarterly variance analysis, Product line, vendor & customer margin analysis, cost analysis, and working capital and cash flow.
- Work with regional finance leaders to support key finance tasks - vendor and customer rebates, IOS reporting, sales reporting, supplementary schedules
- Advanced excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Access) is a plus, as is data extraction from core Enterprise Reporting Systems (Oracle, SAP, Hyperion).
- Highly analytical with excellent attention to detail
- A candidate who is actively seeking a CIMA/ACCA qualification or who has already started studying accounting qualification.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary with brilliant company benefits.