Senior Financial Accountant
Financial Accountant, ACA or ACCA qualified to work with a leading manufacturing business.
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your accounting experience within a commercial setting or have you already moved from an accountancy firm and now looking for your next career move then this job opportunity will be of interest to you.
Our client is a leading specialist manufacturing company and they are looking to appoint a fully qualified Senior Financial Accountant in to the finance structure. The role is broad ranging in its responsibilities and will allow the post holder to develop their skills base. Responsibilities will include:
- Provide sound financial process and procedure control, improve the financial control framework throughout the business.
- Implement and maintain finance policy and procedure updates
- Key support for External and internal audits
- Accounting entries for hedge accounting for UK businesses
- Complete various month end reporting requirements including, balance sheet reconciliations, accruals and prepayments
- Support UK tax reporting requirements - including intrastat and VAT
What you'll need to succeed
The successful applicant will be qualified ACA or ACCA and strong technical accounting skills and someone looking for an opportunity that will develop them, broadening their skills set. You should also be highly systems literate especially in the use of Excel and confident in dealing with all levels of senior stake holders.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.