Management Accounts Assistant
The main purpose of the role is to assist in the operation & control of the Management Accounts and Purchase ledger for the business.
This role would ideally be on a full time basis, however it could also be available to a candidate on a reduced hours basis but still across 5 days per week, minimum of 5 hours per day.
Our client is a successful, nationwide FMCG business, who have been expanding significantly over the past few years and continue to do so.
The key responsibilities of the role will include, but not be limited to;
- To assist in the posting and controls of the company's monthly management accounts and associated reports
- To assist in operation of & control the Purchase Ledger.
- To Raise Purchase orders and send out to Suppliers/staff
- To Post, Scan and file Purchase invoices
- To raise supplier remittances to pay suppliers
- Reconcile suppliers' statements that are sent in
- Posting supplier and other bank payments to SAP
- To Assist the assistant management accountant in processing margin invoices and also any ad hoc projects
- Compiling staff expense reports to managers
- Tidying up the creditors' ledger
- Dealing with suppliers chasing invoices
- To Assist the Assistant Management Accountant in processing margin invoices and also any ad hoc projects
The successful candidate will;
- Have existing Accounting knowledge experience, of taking accounts up to Trial Balance and working on the Purchase Ledger
- Be Part-Qualified (AAT, CIMA, ACCA)
- Be able to prioritise tasks as required
- Have proven experience in an accounts/finance office.
- Have good communication & numerical skills
- Be self-motivated and task planning
- Be a team player
Ideally they will also be experienced at using Excel (VLookups & Pivot Tables) and would have previous experience of using SAP (Net Suite also a bonus).
If you are looking to work this role on a reduced hours basis, flexibility around hours may be required.
In return, my client can offer an extremely generous pay rate for a role at this level, which will be dependent on your level of qualification and experience.