This is a new and exciting opportunity for a Billings Coordinator to join this large community services company in Potters Bar and really make the role their own, driving new process implementation and change.
The client is growing massively due to a large acquisition and therefore this new role has opened up for somebody to come in and control the billings process from generating and dispatching invoices to reducing unbilled revenue and general billing and fee administration. The company are expanding largely and therefore this is providing massive opportunity for a Billings Coordinator to come in and develop within not only the role but also the company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accurate and timely generation and dispatch of invoices
- Inputting forms into the system and importing files
- Reducing unbilled revenue in line with targets
- Ensuring all billing disputes and queries are resolved accurately and promptly
- Acting as a point of contact for stakeholders in other teams and departments
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Whole end to end client billing process
- Improving billing processes for efficiency
- Assisting with month end processes such as accruals
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders and supporting accountants with queries
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Good Excel skills - Vlookups, Pivot Tables
- Credit control/billing experience within the NHS or public sector
- AAT/ICM qualified or working towards qualifying
- Experience with ColdHarbour would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience within a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail
The successful Billings Coordinator will get a competitive salary of up to £30,000, alongside other benefits in a friendly environment with unlimited opportunity to grow within the business.