Michael Page are partnering with an international business with a head office in Wakefield to source a Management Accountant.
Our client is the international leader in their field, with over 2000 employees and revenues of c£500million. They are committed to delivering high standards of health and safety, environmental protection and customer satisfaction, with profitable business growth.
The role will involve;
- Production of month end management accounts;
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations, to an auditable standard (including intercompany reconciliations);
- Monthly review and accurate posting of recurring and non-recurring monthly journals;
- Prepare monthly reporting information for the management team including variance analysis;
- Support sites in the understanding of financial systems and processes, particularly in respect of purchase processing and training on the use of the PO/PR system;
- Ensure that all fixed assets are correctly accounted for and capitalised in line with group policy;
- Support the divisional business partners in budget, forecast and other adhoc duties as required;
- Support audit of the UK group and preparation of statutory accounts as required;
- Respond to auditor and tax queries;
Ideally you will be a qualified Accountant (although qualified by experience would be considered), with experience in manufacturing.
SAP experience would be beneficial and you must be strong on Excel.
Competitive salary + benefits which does include a bonus.