Head of Business Finance
Your new company
I am currently working with a leading global law firm looking to hire a Head of Business Finance to support the practice groups and partners. This is a fantastic business that are a true market leader in relation to diversity and inclusion and have a real structure in place regarding flexible working to support a healthy work life balance.
Your new role
This role will work closely with partners to to drive forward strategy, profitability, cash flow and growth across the practice groups its supports. Key duties include:
- Assist partners in development and implementation of strategic plan and supporting budget.
- Provision of financial and strategic advice to drive financial performance and productivity.
- Advise on strategic pricing to support new business cases
- Analysis of KPI's, trends and variance to budget
- Cash flow modelling
- Lead the budgeting and planning cycle
- Become a trusted business partner to a range of senior stakeholders and partners globally.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with significant post qualification experience in a similar role within a leading law firm. This experience will include partnering with executive team members, driving profitability and identifying strategic areas to target in order to improve performance. You will be an accomplished leader, capable of building excellent working relationships, with the gravitas to advise and challenge where appropriate.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package, with the opportunity to add real strategic value and influence key decisions being made by partners and senior stakeholders.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.