Finance Manager for Twyford based business
Your new company
I am currently representing a Twyford based business who are looking to recruit a new Finance Manager. They are open to considering both Qualified and QBE candidates for this vacancy, depending on the level of experience. The chosen candidate will have experience of budgeting and forecasting, financial reporting, business partnering and ideally some project management experience. They have onsite parking and offer an annual bonus.
Your new role
- Leading the annual budget and forecast process including timeframes, templates, communication of assumptions and advice;
- Develop a suite of reports for the Executive team to show contribution to the business;
- Lead the development of real time reporting for the business to enable decision makers to access accurate information directly;
- Financial modelling of new business initiatives;
- Development of a 3 year, medium term plan.
- Lead the monthly reporting process, coordinating handover from the Transactions Team by working day 2
- Ensuring the preparation and presentation of detailed monthly financial statements including profit and loss accounts, balance sheet, cashflow, variance analysis and commentaries, within 7 working days of month end;
- Ensuring that monthly reporting is completed in a timely way, leading the on-going development of all business reporting so that it is a solid foundation for any financial planning & analysis;
- The optimisation and reporting on working capital to ensure debtors are minimised;
- Responsible for payroll reporting and analysis;
What you'll need to succeed
- Significant experience in a similar role
- Business partnering experience
- Qualification ideal but not essential
- Experience with Xero beneficial
What you'll get in return
- Flexible benefits package
- Annual bonus scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.