Assistant Management Accountant
A great opportunity for a full time Assistant Management Accountant role based in central Manchester.
Working for a well established, successful and growing organisation. based in a friendly, progressive and supportive team.
The role is reporting in to the Finance Manager.
The duties include:
- Assisting in the preparation and reporting of month end stock estimates and providing analysis
- Preparing reports for the operations team
- Coordinate stock takes, tracking accounts and invoicing and query resolution
- Investigating margins to analyse variances on budget to
- Assisting with pricing analysis
- Ad hoc queries, process improvements, projects and team cover as required
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience in a similar role - Essential
- Be studying towards ACCA or CIMA - Essential
- Have intermediate MS Excel experience - Essential
- Be an excellent communicator with a strong attention to detail - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £23,000 to £25,000 per annum + Study support + Progression