Purchase Ledger Clerk
Page Personnel have an excellent opportunity available for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to start an interim role at an exciting business in Manchester City Centre. The role will be for initially 2 months with a possibility of an extension for the right candidate.
A fantastic business who have seen significant growth over the last year with more growth set to continue. They have unique and modern offices in the centre of Manchester city centre.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager, responsible for the full end-to-end purchase ledger process. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Process high volume invoices
- Process manual payments
- Query management both via telephone and email
- Manage the team inbox
- Ad-hoc tasks as and when required
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be immediately available for work- Essential
- Have previous purchase ledger experience- Essential
- Have working knowledge of Navision- Desirable
£22,000-£24,000 + immediate start + modern offices + close to public transport links + city centre location