Interim Group Accountant
This is an exciting opportunity at a reputable FMCG business in Bradford covering a period of maternity leave. The role is to start in September.
A large reputable FMCG business based in Bradford.
- Responsible for the periodic reconciliation of AP balance sheet control accounts
- Responsible for ensuring key controls procedures are in place in relation to AP control and that they are operating effectively and in line with documented procedures
- Identify risk and drive resolutions with stakeholders
- Work with an offshore control team, including attendance on monthly calls to feedback on offshore performance and drive efficiencies
- Manage stakeholders across the finance function and in the commercial teams
- Develop systems, processes and controls
- Involvement in projects to simplify and speed up processes around period end
- Manage a team of two assistant accountants.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Experience of managing a small team would be advantageous
- Analytical, proactive and good at problem solving
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Experience working in a large complex business.
9 month FTC