An Interim Management Accountant Job In Coalville For 4-6 Months - £Open Daily Rate Dependant on Experience
Your new company
Hays Senior Finance are delighted to be working with a market leader in their field and a highly sort after employer in their area.
Your new role
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Finance and the role will see you working in collaboration with the Senior Financial Accountant in managing the provision of an efficient and effective financial management service to all Group and associated companies. In particular to:-
- Plan and co-ordinate the annual budget setting process to agreed deadlines.
- Oversee production and distribution of monthly/quarterly management accounts pack and related reports including the Group consolidation on a timely basis.
- Ensure all material variances to approved budgets are investigated and analysed and agree actions with budget holders to bring spend in line with expectations where appropriate.
- Provide financial advice and support to all budget holders and ensure regular meetings are held to review month end reports.
- Work with the Executive Directors to understand financial performance within their area of responsibility and to give commercial input into the financial impact of business decisions.
- To write and present reports to the Boards and Committees of Group and associated companies when required.
- Provide financial support to the annual rent setting process and ensure any changes are calculated in line with regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Provide financial support in the setting, reconciliation and external audit of service charges ensuring that income is maximised as appropriate.
- Lead and participate in ad-hoc projects to support the continuous review and improvement of working practices and processes within the finance department.
- Provide financial support and assistance to the Management Team on the appraisal and submission of ad-hoc bids and tenders as requested.
- To provide support to the Senior Financial Accountant during peak periods and to deputise during absences as appropriate.
- Such other duties, commensurate with grade and experience, as required by the Head of Finance or Executive Director of Finance.
What you'll need to succeed
Your previous track record of working in a similar role within a similar industry will ultimately lead to your success here. You will ideally be able to hit the ground running with an ability to quickly pick up a new role within a fast paced environment and you will also ideally be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.