We have an immediate need for an Interim Project Accountant for a well-established client based in the South of Aberdeen area. This role will be for a period of circa 6 months. Ideally the successful individual should be qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA and available to start in the next few weeks.
Market leading organisation in Edinburgh seeking a Project Accountant on an interim day rate basis.
- Group budgeting & cashflow forecasting working with Excel models
- Compiling cost expectations and variance analyses, provide explanations, liase with Cost Centre owners and Group Board through to finalising budgets
- Streamline Treasury data-entry and cashflow forecasting processes with Excel models
- Intercompany control: Current and Loan account balances, interest, settlements and reconciliation
- Analytical support for statutory year end and audit, Group costs, intercompany, balance sheet control accounts.
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified or equivalent experience
- Experience of Business partnering would be advantageous
- Strong ERP system knowledge
A strong day rate is available for the successful Project Accountant in Aberdeen.