Junior Management Accountant
My client in Hammersmith is looking for a Junior Management Accountant to join their accountancy team in a progressive position.
My client is a well recognised business based in Hammersmith, they are looking to fill a Junior Management Accountant role on a permanent basis.
As Junior Management Accountant you will be responsible for a variety of tasks including;
- Produce timely, accurate and high quality monthly reports and management accounts.
- Review and complete commentary and variance analysis; ensure appropriate challenge/supporting analyses to ensure full understanding of divisional performance.
- Working with the Senior Management Accountant preparing the annual budget and forecast
- Co-ordinate and maintain monthly finance meetings with key stakeholders from portfolio and ensure clear communication of group process and timelines.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to improve balance sheet management; review process, making recommendations for improvement and implement as appropriate.
- Undertake detailed ad-hoc analysis including KPI (identify financial and non-financial).
The successful candidate will be studying towards an ACCA or CIMA qualification.
You will be a driven and competent individual looking to progress within the role.