Financial Controller vacancy for a leading multi-national manufacturing organisation
Your new company
Your new employer is a leading multi-national manufacturing organisation, providing products to the construction and building industries.
Your new role
You will report directly to the Finance Director, with a small team reporting into you, incorporating a transactional supervisor and an assistant/financial accountant.
You will undertake the management of the accountancy and finance functions within the UK BU, whilst reporting into the parent company on a monthly basis.
Preparation of management information is also a key element of this role, incorporating management accounts as well as various reports, whilst also supervising the transactional team and an assistant accountant. You will also liaise with external and internal auditors, coupled with the maintenance and development of internal controls.
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally come from a manufacturing background, be practice trained and be a qualified accountant. You will have strong IT skills including Excel, with excellent analytical skills and a strong academic background.
A background in auditing or consultancy would be beneficial for this position.
What you'll get in return
- Annual leave 25 days plus option to take a further 5 days unpaid
- Free parking
- Company iPhone provided
- Non-contributory basic Westfield cover
- Bonus will include a profit-based element plus a further 10% potential based on personal targets
- Contracted hours 37 per week
- Flexible working arrangements negotiable
- Pension - defined contribution scheme with employee and employer contribution each at 4% minimum
- Potential car allowance negotiable
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.