Commercial Finance Analyst
Cost Accountant/ Commercial Finance Analyst in a progressive global manufacturing organisation in Derbyshire.
Your new company
A progressive global manufacturing organisation in Derbyshire.
Your new role
As the Cost Accountant/Commercial Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for providing the business with accurate reporting and information which will be used for decision making. Duties will focus on the costing element of the finance function but will also involve other tasks as per the job description (please request).
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in cost accounting
- ACCA/CIMA qualified/finalist
- Manufacturing experience (Ideally)
- Analytically minded with a good eye for detail.
- Strong communicator and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Self-motivated and able to work off own initiative.
- Excellent Excel skills and SAP experience desirable.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to progress your career
- Company discounts
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.