SME business looking to hire an Financial Controller into their existing finance department, to manage a small team and the company finances.
SME business part of a larger Canadian owned group. Established manufacturing business with an extensive range of customers in the Aerospace, Electrical, Automotive and Medical Industries
Budgeting, cash flows, forecasting, cash collections, cost of goods, working capital, credit control, etc
- In-depth analysis and interpretation of data to help drive key business performance metrics
- With the Board set appropriate KPIs - definition, measurement, reporting and on-going iteration as the business evolves.
- Prepare all appropriate documentation to present to the Board
- Managing currency risks
- Managing rental income from each of the companies, preparing monthly management accounts and quarterly VAT returns.
Provide commercial support to other staff members and members of the management team
- Qualified Accountant
- 5 years accounting experience in an operational environment.
- Previous man management experience
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem solving ability, organised , analytical, able to work with detailed information and provide high level analysis
- Ability to work independently, working proactively and taking initiative to achieve desired results
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (including presentation experience to key stakeholders)
- Strong skills using analytical and report writing software (such as Excel, Cognos tools)
£50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits