Qualified Management Accountant working for a leading IT business based in London £55-65k
Your new company
This business is unique within the IT industry their aim is to provide the best IT services to the world's leading marketing company which allows them to collaborate more effectively with clients and each other. This business works with some of the worlds best technology suppliers, across all aspects of shared IT services - infrastructure, network, IT service and asset management.
Your new role
The Management Accountant will report to the Global Head of Commercial and Regional Finance, providing direct support to the Global Applications Director.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing financial spend analysis to the Global Applications Director
- Provide updated budget / forecasts
- Providing financial assistance and financial modelling on new / change to initiates
- Liaison with the key operating companies on their spend, providing detailed information
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Ability to work across different functions including: Operational, Commercial and Group Finance
- Confident with complex data
- Collaborative approach with focus on both business and client needs
- Commercially minded
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting role for a qualified finance professional to join a leading marketing agency in a role which will expose you to key stakeholders and enable you to make strategic decisions. This business places a lot of emphasis on the development of their staff and focus on internal mobility to senior positions. It is an interesting business which due to its IT focus is at the core of hundreds of creative agencies internationally.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.