A great permanent opportunity for a full time Payroll Administrator position based in Altrincham.
Working for a well established organisation with a great reputation in the market place. Based in a social and friendly team.
This role is reporting in to the Payroll Manager.
The duties include:
- Raise invoices from remittances or via import facility
- Assessment of correct PAYE and National Insurance
- P45/P46 information correctly input and disclosed
- Personal deductions are correctly calculated and disclosed
- Understanding deadlines and to be able to accurately process the payroll by the correct payment method
- Process advances in accordance with the policy
- Understand the elements of a payslip including Umbrella income to employment income and derogation, PBA, holiday pay, commission, all deductions types and if they pre or post tax
- Ensuring all invoices in the sales ledger are paid by the agency in accordance with their terms and do not become overdue
- Cash match the sales ledge entries to payments received
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in payroll - Essential
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment - Essential
- Have basic MS Excel skills - Desirable
- Be an excellent communicator - Essential
- Have experience working to deadlines - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £17,500 to £20,500 per annum + Pension + Bonus