Page Personnel are representing an excellent catering business in Manchester City Centre who are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. The role will be initially temporary for 2-3 months with the view to go permanent following a successful period.
A reputable business who have been operating for nearly 50 years.
As an Accounts Assistant, you will be reporting to the Finance Manager, responsible for all general ledger processes and queries. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Processing high volume invoices
- Query management via telephone and email
- Manual payment runs
- Chasing outstanding supplier debt
- Maintaining and updating ledgers
- Ad-hoc tasks to support the wider finance team
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be immediately available for work
- Have good working knowledge of all MS Office packages
- Have previous experience either with purchase ledger or sales ledger
- Be studying towards AAT qualification
£19,000-£21,000 + immediate start + city centre location + close to public transport links + temporary to permanent roles