Graduate Accounts Assistant
This Graduate Accounts Assistant position is situated in the heart of Central London, within a rapidly growing technology company.
The ideal candidate will be immediately available to interview next week.
This Technology company based in central London, are looking for a new junior member of their team to grow and progress withing the business.
This role is very fast paced, and would suit somebody who is looking to complete their studies.
The main responsibilities for this Graduate Accounts Assistant:
- Prepare & maintain short term cash flows for the business
- To support the Finance Team by raising, reviewing and posting journals and responding to general ledger queries
- Analysing data and producing reports as required; including but not limited to T&E reporting by employee, monthly packs for Central Services
- Assisting the management Accountant with month end
- Accruals and prepayments
- Assisting with the balance sheet reconciliations
- Analyse reports
- Supporting the UK Finance Manager in producing management information
- Additional ad hoc admin support to UK Finance Manager and team
The successful candidate for this role, will be immediately available or on a 2 week notice period or less.
In addition, applicants will have a Finance or Accounting degree, and good A-Levels (A-C). It is also desired that you have experience working within an accountancy, either a placement year or post graduate experience.
This Graduate Accounts Assistant, based in central London will offer the perfect candidate study support.
Along with various other benefits:
- 25 days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Work from home (after probation period)
- Free breakfast
- Travel card discount
- Gym membership