Senior Finance Business Partner
As Senior Finance Business Partner your role is one of decision support providing, analysing and interpreting management information in order to influence key commercial decisions.
My client is a fast paced dynamic organsiation going through a period change to be one step ahead of its competition and predicted market behaviour.
As Senior Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for:
- Financial ownership of sales, margin, supplier income, capital spend and costs
- Dedicated Business Partner to Supply, Business to Business and Digital in order to deliver the optimal sales and profit position
- Quarterly forecasting and budgeting, highlighting opportunities and risks to the Commercial and Finance Directors to ensure strategy is in line with overall Business objectives
- Daily, weekly, monthly reporting and understanding of sales and margin variances
- Evaluation of promotional effectiveness, margin management and range reviews proposing appropriate management actions to keep plans on track
- Evaluate trials analysis eg, extended range, stock clearance, space changes
The most desirable Senior Finance Business Partner will be a fully qualified accountant and have the following traits:
- Initiative and drive with an inquisitive nature
- Ability to drive insight from data
- Strong communication skills (articulate, confident with strong influencing skills)
- Confident in making recommendations & conclusions