Collections Risk Analyst
Develop an in depth understanding of both the operational and accounting drivers in relation to underlying debt performance.
My client is a global organisation based in Slough, looking for a Collections Risk Analyst to join their team.
The key responsibilities for the Collections Risk Analyst are:
- Responsible for all Debt reporting and analytic
- Responsibility and ownership for all collections activity reporting and analysis
- Develop, monitor and optimise collection strategies through their own analytic and modelling skills
The right candidate profile for this role would include:
- 1-2 years experience within an Collections Analyst role
- Highly numerate with strong attention to detail
- Strong SAS/SQL skills
The package for the Collections Risk Analyst will include a competitive salary, great benefits, holidays, training, progression and lots more!