Finance Manager (FTC)
A fabulous opportunity to work on a fixed term contract basis in a well-regarded & high performing finance function of a highly innovative global brand. In essence you will be managing diverse key projects, while supporting monthly financial tasks to provide accurate and insightful financial information with robust governance and challenge.
• Providing general assistance in monthly accounting tasks, working within a team with the Group Financial Accountant and Manager Financial Planning, to ensure accurate and timely monthly close and reporting
• Assisting with the management of a number of ongoing key projects for the department such as:
• Review of current banking arrangements for potential transition to Pan-European solution
• Transition of transactional activities to offshore shared service centre
• Migration of financial reporting and modelling software
• Managing and supporting the team’s Finance Business Partners and also representing the department, managing key stakeholders both internally within and externally.
You will be:
• Available to start by September 2019
• Graduate with recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
• Strong accountancy skills
• Intermediate Excel skills
• Proven project management skills having managed a variety from projects from planning to completion over varying length of deadline
• Excellent written and communication skills, with the ability to present, gain consensus and influence key stakeholders
• Knowledge of AS400 system & Oracle Financials desirable.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.