Private Client Senior Manager/Director
This accountancy firm is looking for a private client senior manager / director to join the team in London.
My client has a proud heritage and pure pedigree as a firm of Chartered Accountants since commencing business. The firm has undergone a number of transformations to become the highly dynamic and highly respected firm it is today.
Central to their core belief is that client relationships and great service are critical to success and that by promoting a personal, supportive and proactive environment, they can deliver advice of the highest standard.
My client acts for a diverse range of clients who operate in a multitude of sectors both in the UK and Internationally including, but not limited to, property, sports, entertainment and media.#
This firm is based in central London and they are recruiting a Private client senior manager/director.
Management of a portfolio of a limited number of UHNW clients to include:
- Ensuring that the client's affairs are entirely compliant all year;
- Handling any HMRC enquiries into their affairs;
- Identifying and leading on any planning opportunities or managing areas of risk; and
- Ensuring that the client base is fully informed of any technical updates that may affect their affairs.
Taking the lead on any Private Client Advisory or Transactional Matters within the department, to include:
- Inheritance Tax & Estate planning, to include domestic and offshore;
- Advising on individuals coming to the UK and ensuring that any pre-arrival structuring has been implemented;
- Supporting the Private Client Team on any planning opportunities that they might have identified;
- Handling any technical queries arising from the Partner and Senior Manager group;
- Peer reviews; and
- Helping with internal training sessions on any technical updates concerning Private Client matters and bringing on the technical knowledge of more junior members of the team.
- CTA, but QBE also considered; STEP would be desirable.
- Inheritance Tax
- Trust & Estates
- Off-Shore structuring
- 'Coming to the UK'
- Experience managing a portfolio of personal tax compliance
- Experience in training and managing juniors
- Experience adding value to a portfolio of clients
- Strong and broad tax technical knowledge
- Excellent people skills to maintain client and staff relations
- Attention to detail
- Positive and pro-active approach with clients and colleagues
- Confidence to act independently
Competitive package and salary