Tax Accountant - 3 days a week
This 3 days per week tax accountant role for a leading multinational is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work flexibly in an established tax function.The role involves group tax reporting and controlling, consulting and advising on UK tax compliance and HQ accounting.
A multinational engineering, and plant construction for the metals industry. The company offers a complete technology, product and service portfolio that includes the integrated electrics, automation and environmental solutions.
- Group tax reporting for 20+ companies based globally.
- Organising the timetable and deliverables with country tax or finance staff.
- Updating and refreshing the annual tax reporting pack to meet shareholder requirements.
- Review tax packs for companies and perform reasonableness checks.
- ETR consolidation and deferred tax disclosure.
- Prepare quarterly auditor review tax reports.
- Complete year end actual consolidated tax reports.
Group Tax reporting
- Manage and collect data for tax risk reports, CFC and CbC reporting for the group companies and permanent establishments. Take necessary actions to resolve any open issues.
- Assist with the controlling of the annual transfer pricing. documentation reports for each company in the group.
- Assist with updating the TP Masterfile and local template file.
UK tax compliance for HQ/Operational Company
- Prepare UK corporate income tax return.
- Prepare specific tax returns e.g. PSA.
- Assist with UK tax enquiries.
- UK HQ account bookings: purchase orders, invoice approval and payments.
- Manage monthly accruals for HQ costs centres.
- Qualified or part qualified ACA/CTA/ACCA
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- Awareness of differing international cultures - desirable
- Ability to speak another language (German/Japanese) - desirable
£40,000 - £50,00 per annum
Excellent working environment