Leadership opportunity, where you will grow with the business
Work with an entrepreneurial management team
The company are an established, yet fast growing SME. They have ambitious plans to build their business, and are led by a talented management team. The organisation has a unique proposition, and challenge the way that their sector does business.
- Supervision of Monthly management accounts preparation
- Preparation of a narrative report on budget variances;
- Provision of regular cash flow information;
- Annual returns and company secretarial filing and taking of board minutes
- Monthly Payroll and Payroll annual returns;
- Sales ledger and credit control
- Stakeholder relations;
- Day to day managing of accounts department including annual appraisal;
- Supervision of postings of sales ledger, purchase ledger, nominal ledger; subcontractor ledger
- Supervision of monthly bank reconciliations and checking all control accounts;
- Preparation of annual accounts file for auditors and drafting statutory account
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant, from an SME background, who is able to highlight a range of commercial and technical accounting achievements on his/her CV. The successful candidate will be able to show clear progression, without too many company moves. Applicants should be in a Financial Controller or very Senior Finance Manager position currently - and ideally be available at short notice.
A salary of between £75-85,000 with a company car allowance and bonus in addition.