Management Accountant - 9 Month Contract - Warrington - £27000 - £31000
Your new company
You will be working for a Global Engineering Business who are expanding their current finance team and require a Management Accountant to assist with the transformation of Accounts. They require someone for upto 12 months for this role.
Your new role
- To be responsible for the monthly management accounts, including budget monitoring and financial forecasts
- To prepare the monthly cost centre reports, including budget monitoring and financial forecasts
- Be responsible for the annual budget setting
- Be responsible for the annual budget setting for cost centres
- To work as in partnership with operational managers, providing timely information and financial guidance in line with an agreed service-level agreement. Where required contributing to operational management team meetings
- Analyse financial and statistical performance data to identify efficiencies resulting from business transformation, service improvement plans or growth items
- To be responsible for the completion of control account reconciliations where required
- Ensure the accurate recording and maintenance of all financial data stored within company systems.
- To demonstrate awareness and promote within the Finance Team and the wider company
- Represent professionally when dealing with partner agencies enquiries.
- To contribute to the delivery of an effective and efficient Finance Service.
- To participate and contribute in Ad hoc financial projects and duties as appropriate to the role.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be a CIMA/ACCA studier or equivalent.
- You will have experience of working in a similar environment and be focused on delivering results through people.
- Experience of working in a busy finance team
- Knowledge of budgeting and accounts preparation
- Effective interpersonal skills, able to communicate with staff and external customers at all levels
- Able to make financial decisions based on knowledge and evidence without referral to senior staff as required
- Experienced with a modular finance system
- Able to use IT programmes (e.g. general MS Office and other programmes for general work applications)
- High level communication skills (written and verbal) and able to present confidently to a range of audiences
- Willing to display initiative and accept responsibility for decision making
- Ability to work under pressure in emergency situations T
- Team player
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of upto £30,000 for maternity contract up to 12 months, on site parking and a fantastic working environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.