This role will entail oversight of a team of 5 ensuring business as usual while the organisation is preparing to move. Responsibility for overseeing elements of financial and management accounts.
My client is a membership based organisation within the not for profit and charities sector based in Maidenhead seeking assistance from an experienced Finance Manager.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Manager include:
- Oversight of accounts processes
- Managing accounts payable, making payments, processing
- Oversight of system implementation
- Looking at commercial investment deals
- Month end, P&L, balance sheets
- Statutory returns
- Cash flow
The successful Finance Manager:
- Qualified accountant
- Experience managing a team in a small organisation
- Demonstratable examples of fulfilling key responsibilities
- Experience from the not for profit and charities/membership organisation beneficial
For the successful Finance Manager there is a daily rate of circa £250 per day, opportunity to enhance skills in the not for profit and charities sector, immediate start, office in Maidenhead and opportunity for temp to perm.