Financial / Management Accountant
Michael Page are proud to represent a cutting edge technology business. They have an inspiring and collaborative culture which creates the perfect environment for people who are ambitious, driven and enjoy working with talented colleagues as a team.
This Financial Accountant role is an all-round role which will give you great exposure to a number of areas across the business. This successful candidate will be responsible for month end, revenue recognition, and supporting other areas of finance where needed.
The key areas of responsibility in this role are:
- Be responsible for accounting records, accounting balances and reconciliation.
- Deliver high quality finance reporting and management accounts
- Report to and liaise with budget holders
- Prepare and lead our annual audit process
- Manage bank balances and cashflow forecasts
- In addition, there will be ad-hoc tasks and projects
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent.
Our client is ideal for candidates who are looking to join a fast paced, growing business.
Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential and evidence of building strong commercial relationships with non-finance stakeholders would be an advantage.
On offer for the successful candidate is a competitive salary, benefits and excellent progression opportunities