Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant:
-Monday - Friday.
- 0900 - 1700.
- Central London location.
- Transport links, accessible from Underground (Piccadilly).
- Flexible benefits.
- Fantastic progression within Accountancy industry available.
My client is international industry leader based in Central London. They specialise in the manufacture and delivery of luxury maritime travel. The company has offices in major international locations including, but not tlimited to: London and New York.
The successful candidate will join the Accountancy team and assist with:
- The day to day Accounts Payable function.
- Manage and ensure invoices are authorised.
- Collate supplier information and relay research and findings.
- Liaise with yacht Managers to to check monthly salary information.
- Liaise directly with customers to resolve any issues.
- Sending confirmation statements and payment transfers when required.
- General Reporting of admin duties.
The successful Assistant Management Accountant will:
- Have at least 2-3 years experience within a finance function.
- AAT / ACA / CIMA part qualified or equivalent is essential.
- Experience with Sage X3 is essential.
- Essential experience with accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Confident with client facing communications.
- Ability to prioritise, work independently and under pressure.
Benefits include for the successful Assistant Management Accountant:
- Full Accountancy study package.
- Private Health Care.
- Company sports teams.
- Performance based incentives tickets to fixtures and events.
- Fantastic working environment.