Looking for an enthusiastic and motivated commercial analyst to work within our Support Office extension. As the business grows rapidly, this is an exciting and challenging time for the Finance team, and the company as a whole.
This role has been designed to cover a cross-section of core finance activities, and provide insight into the drivers of the business's revenues and profits.
My client is a much loved and instantly recognisable restaurant chain offering fresh and healthy alternatives that have been loved by Londoners for over 10 years. The business is growing and provides an exciting opportunity for an organised and experienced Commercial Analyst.
An element of reporting:
- Support the implementation of our new Business Intelligence system through building new reports as requested by finance and the business units
But in the main is an analyst role:
- Work alongside the procurement team in reviewing and analysing supplier performance
- Support & challenge the NPD and marketing team through building business cases for new product launch and analysing performance post launch
- Manage, review and approve the production of daily, weekly and monthly revenue reporting and analysis for business
- Produce monthly and ad hoc business intelligence including analysis of actual vs target margins and cost trends, and analysis of pricing strategies and revenue trends across the group
- Attend Financial Review Meetings with the GMs, chefs and analyst's each month so that all key variances to budget & forecast are discussed and actions are recorded
The suitable candidate will have:
- Advanced excel skills
The ability to understand and build complex reports through a BI platform is essential
Experience of commercial finance
- Knows the multi-site environment and understand the multi-site planning process and complexities
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
The opportunity to join an instantly recognisable restaurant chain going through a period of growth in a competitive and fast paced healthy alternative food market.