Practice Accountant - Fully ACA/ACCA Qualified - Carmarthen - up to £30,000
Your new company
A well established Carmarthen practice with strong local presence and loyal client base. There is a high level of tax experience in Partners and a varied client base across small businesses in West Wales area. They have a really inclusive culture with great team ethic and fantastic working environment in the centre of town.
Your new role
Due to maternity leave, a full time position has become available for a qualified Accountant with Practice experience. Your role will cover:
- General Accountancy work for major clients.
- Attending client visits and being first point of contact for existing clients.
- Overseeing work of Juniors, reviewing and signing off work as well as providing advice.
- Support Trainees to aid their development through professional qualifications
What you'll need to succeed
The right person for this position should be:
- ACA or ACCA fully qualified or finalist.
- Be from a Practice background.
- Be able to show experience of mentoring staff and providing advice.
- Have great inter-personal skills to be able to deal with owner run business level clients.
What you'll get in return
Great salary and working environment with exposure to an increasing level or responsibility and autonomy.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Peter Gillet on 01792642042 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.