Interim Finance Director
Your new company
Hays are currently recruiting on behalf of a prestigious client in North Norfolk for an Interim FD. This organisation is unique and diverse in it's interests and offers a varied and interesting opportunity.
Your new role
The main purpose of the role will be to support the MD and senior management in all daily financial oversight of various business divisions. You will be instrumental in the leadership of investment projects and work with the wider business to help guide and advise on strategic commercial decisions. More specifically you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership to the decentralised finance function
- Provide financial management to various business units
- Provide support and guidance on investment decisions and project oversight
- Support in developing a robust, yet long term IT and systems strategy
- To manage relationships with key stakeholders and banks
- Oversee all reporting, treasury, purchase and sales ledger, payroll, budgeting and compliance activities
This is a full time role for approximately 6 months but could become permanent for the right candidate
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a fully qualified chartered accountant with a strong background in financial management and strategic decision making. You will have excellent IT skills and ideally would have been involved in the selection and implementation of an ERP system. You will be able to remotely manage staff and have strong communication skills to work with peers at all levels of the business.
You will need to be immediately available or available on short notice to start work and will have access to your own transport due to the remote location of the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.