Financial Analytics Manager
Michael Page have been engaged to find a Financial Analytics Manager to provide value-add input and insight to this international brand.
Within the FMCG space, my client is an internationally recognised brand with a strong and loyal customer base. Through natural evolution, the business is generating more data and information that requires both analysis and interpretation. This is a really exciting time to join a business with ambitious plans for the future.
As the Financial Analytics Manager, you will lead a team of business, finance and data analysts to drive sales performance. The role will require close cooperation with the key stakeholders in the business to deliver financial objectives and key strategic insights.
Other key duties will include:
- Building and developing a team of analysts
- Understanding business requirements and adapting skills for the internal stakeholders
- Provision of seamless data-led reporting
- Understand and develop systems and processes
The ideal candidate for the Financial Analytics Manager position will be a strategic thinking who can resolve business problems. You will be able to deal cross-functionally in a collaborative manner and challenge where appropriate. Also, ideally you will:
- Have a Master's degree in Science, Economics, Finance, Marketing/Management
- Have a track record at leadership level within analytical roles
- Have critical thinking skills
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills to be able to translate business financials and provide comprehensive analysis and insight
- Be able to demonstrate strong financial skills - strong understanding of the financial models
- Have excellent presentation skills, written and verbal
£70k + Car and Pension and other benefits